Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Huh?

So I keep receiving mail addressed to a person with the same last name as me, but not the same first name.  What is this all about?  I get all kinds of stuff in this person's name.  It's hysterical.  Magazines I don't read, coupons I don't use.  Who are you, person?

Onto other things.  So we are in a new year- 2011.  The year I turn 30.  There are some days I wake up and feel about 55, tired and a hurting back- well, let's be honest, that's everyday until I take a shower at least. Other days, I feel about my age or a little older.  I feel older because let's face it, I don't work out like I used to (or at all for that matter), I have two small kiddos who need a lot of me and well, I am getting older.

So, I really hate new year's resolutions, mainly b/c I never keep them.  So, I took my first step in achieving a slightly more fit lifestyle by purchasing a Jillian Michaels' DVD on sale at Target for $9.99.  I'll keep you posted!!  Figures crossed please!

No comments:

Post a Comment